Laser engraving or etching is used to create intricate patterns and designs predominately on materials such as wood and glass. Spinneybeck extends this design capability to our line of full grain leathers and architectural products. This special service combines the beauty and warmth of a natural product with the precise detailing allowed by laser technology. Custom laser engraving may be applied to many of Spinneybeck’s leather types in an extensive color range.
Custom artwork can range from tiled murals to table inserts and creates an unexpected and sophisticated landscape in residences, workplaces, hotels, restaurants, and sporting venues. Enhance brand identity with logos engraved in leather paneled walls, counters, desktops, and placemats.
To create a handcrafted, bespoke aesthetic, laser engraved designs may be painted. This unique way to integrate art through the architecture itself takes full grain leather which is laser engraved then adds hand painting to create practically limitless design potential.
- Name Custom Laser Engraving
- Maximum Size 2’-3” x 4’-0” (61 x 121.9 cm)
- Edge Tolerance Laser engrave to within 3 mm of edge of material
- Leather Types AD, AL, AQ, AU, BL, CA, CO, CV, DE, DL, DT, ES, ET, FE, FT, HT, LU, PT, RA, RU, SA, SL, SS, VO, VP, VZ
- Leather Colors Refer to Color Book for available colors
- Embellishment Option Painted
- Primary Uses Magnetic Backed Leather, Wall Panels and Tiles, Architectural Applications
- Industry Automotive, aviation, contract, hospitality, marine and residential
- Maintenance For finished leathers, wipe with a cool, damp cloth. For tougher soiling, use a pH-balanced soap and rinse. Repeat, if needed. For naked (aniline) leathers, wipe entire surface with a soft cloth and cool water to even out any abrasions or stains. Do not spot rub, for it will darken only that area. Occasional use of Spinneybeck maintenance products is recommended. Other leather cleaners such as saddle soap or household cleaners that may contain harsh chemicals, alcohol or ink removers should never be used.
- Lead Time Made to order and certain lead times will apply