Numerous design options combined with Spinneybeck’s unparalleled collection of leather styles and colors offer endless possibilities for the wall. Custom Muro panels add character and sophistication to a wide range of wall, headboard, and ceiling applications. With more than 1,000 standard colorways in 29 styles, the leather wall panels offer a refined alternative to vertical surfacing. Panels can be accented with stitching and fluting, beveled edges, or other embellishment options and will enhance and elevate any interior space.
- Minimum Size 1’-0” x 1’-6” (30.5 x 45.7 cm)
- Maximum Size 4’-0” x 4’-0” (121.9 x 121.9 cm)
- Thickness 7/8–1 in (2.2–2.5 cm)
- Substrates Standard or FR (Fire Rated) Plywood
- Leather Types AD, AL, AQ, AU, CA, CO, CV, DE, DL, DT, DV, ES, ET, FE, GE, HH*, HT, LC, LU, LW, MA, MM, PT, RA, RU, SA, SL, SS, UM, VO, VP, VZ
- *Haired Hide (HH) panels may not include all colors—black, brown and white; black and white; brown and white—and color inconsistencies will occur.
- Leather Colors Refer to Color Book for available colors
- Weight 2.2–2.86 lb per ft2 (10.7–59.6 kg per m2)
- Embellishment Options Beveled, Button Tufted, Fluted, Laser Engraved, Painted, Quilted, Stitched
- Quilted Styles Diamond, Parallel, Rectangle, Square
- Thread Colors 32127 Light Yellow, 32608 Gold, 32799 Copper, 34132 Black,
45968 Brown, 500277 White, 56450 Dark Brown, 56455 Bright Green, 56463 Dark Green, 56500 Pink, 56465 Dark Red, 56470 Bright Red, 609478 Grey
- Maintenance For finished leathers, wipe with a cool, damp cloth. For tougher soiling, use a pH-balanced soap and rinse. Repeat, if needed. For naked (aniline) leathers, wipe entire surface with a soft cloth and cool water to even out any abrasions or stains. Do not spot rub, for it will darken only that area. Occasional use of Spinneybeck maintenance products is recommended. Other leather cleaners such as saddle soap or household cleaners that may contain harsh chemicals, alcohol or ink removers should never be used.
- Lead Time Made to order and certain lead times will apply
- Installation All panels come preinstalled with Z-Clip fasteners for easy hanging and large panels may have two fasteners to ensure stability and support. The Z-Clips provided are 6 ft (1.8 m) in length and can be cut to fit according to site requirements. Spinneybeck offers installation services; however, application is basic and can be provided by a reputable general contractor. Additional blocking at installation site may be required.
- Custom Sizes Panel sizes beyond the standard minimum and maximum sizes must be quoted